View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 07:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr6 View Post
Still no trophy for 2nd place 370Z from ZCON!...

...The judges at ZCON were to busy waiting in line to get autographs and do spectator things!! I used to judge VW/AUDI shows for years and you did have to work if you volunteered. I also feel if you not part of the core ZCON clicks you will not be treated fairly. A lot of these older guys all new each other and you could feel it heavily!
I think you hit the nail on the proverbial head; ZCCA is pretty much a country club and although you can pay your fee and be a "member" on paper; you aren't REALLY a member (if you know what I mean).

Mere acolytes do all the heavy lifting and have to play by ever-changing rules while the ruling class pontificates about how wonderful an organization ZCCA is and writes puff pieces for NISSAN Sport magazine so that they can pat themselves on the back yet again.

I'm am truly sorry about the screw-ups you've had to endure - you have a fabulous car...at lest Z1, not surprisingly, did you right.

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 10-30-2010 at 09:52 PM.