View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300twinz View Post
Give me a f'ing break dude and get over it already
Guess I touched a nerve.

Perhaps instead of being an apologist for ZCCA you should be asking them questions about why what happened, happened (and for some, continues to happen as some are still waiting for their trophies).

Perhaps you could ask...

1. Why weren't the ballots for the People's Choice car show counted THAT DAY? Is it that ZCCA really doesn't give a flying you know what about the People's Choice show so counting the ballots just wasn't important to them?

2. Why did we have to sit through hours of a very boring non-awards awards banquet only to find out that we weren't going to find out if we had won an award and then to learn that even if we did know there weren't any awards to hand out anyway? Were they afraid no one would show up if people knew the awards banquet wouldn't actually have any awards?

3. Why did ZCCA promise trophies in three to four weeks when it has taken in excess of three months (with some people still waiting)? Is their trophy shop truly that incompetent or is the problem with ZCCA?

Those aren't unreasonable questions; at least I don't think so...maybe you do.

At any rate, what right do you have to tell me to "get the f**k out" of the370Z.com? Is it because I don't genuflect at the alter of ZCCA?

P.S. My name isn't "dude".

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 10-30-2010 at 09:53 PM.