View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #210 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

UPDATE:

Alignment is done. I don't have adjustable arms on the front so I am stuck at -1.7 deg. camber up front. Set my rear camber to -2.5 via the SPL Parts rear camber arms. Zero toe front and rear. This is just a baseline for the track and I will adjust as necessary throughout the race weekend.

My second set of 19" Forgestars are done and supposed to be shipping today. Unfortunately they ran out of time and couldn't do the neon green pinstripe so they will just be solid Piano Black. Once they are here (hopefully Thurs.) I will get the Nitto NT05 tires mounted.

The Carbonetic 1.5 way limited slip diff will not be installed until after the race unfortunately. Just no time and a scheduling conflict with the shop that will be doing the install. Since that will not get done, all I will do back there is swap out the diff fluid.

Re-check corner balance and swap diff fluid tomorrow as well as a wash/wax. New vinyl layout, wheels, tires on Thursday (hopefully).

Also be sure to follow us on Twitter! I will be posting progress on the car throughout the Redline Time Attack weekend!

Mike Bonanni (DDMotorsports) on Twitter
Function > Form

Last edited by M.Bonanni; 05-26-2009 at 06:42 PM.