View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm...I think the problem with your question is that it's subjective. What may feel like a a strong pull off the line to one person may not feel that way to another. I can tell you that it has gobs of low-end torque compared to an S2000, which I once owned. I can also tell you that a number of guys in R32s tried to take me in my S2000 and were never successful, so infer from that what you will. I think there's only one way you can definitively get an answer -- go take a 370Z on a test drive.

Question: Your info says you drive an 08 R32. How can your lease already be up?

Last edited by semtex; 05-26-2009 at 03:58 PM.
semtex is offline   Reply With Quote