Thread: 2012 gt-r
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
If they fixed the transmission/shift issues, it will truly be sick. Meh. Wish it were about 10K cheaper.
shift issues? the 2012 GTR has the exact same transmission as the current car only differnece it holds about a quart more transmission fluid.. and the TCM has a different programming to allow for a launch of 4K RPM with VDC still on... current car will only launch at 3300 RPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
Let me see If I can sell my first born baby... $84K+??

as for MSRP.. that motortrend article is wrong MSRP will not be 84K a 2011 cost 85,060 with destination... with all the improvements the car will be atleast 89K . i heard mid 90's tossed around

in the UK it went from 59K GBP to 69GBP... US pricing will be announced hopefully nov 17th but most expect the increase to be atleast 5K over the current model

Last edited by MC; 10-29-2010 at 06:49 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote