View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #153 (permalink)
HATED1
Track Member

Drives: 2010-370z-Red-6 SPD
HATED1 will become famous soon enoughHATED1 will become famous soon enough
Default hell ya!

So after waiting and calling every other week (tried to change my voice so they wouldn't know it's me) to see if the Berk Exhausts were available, THEY FINALLY DID! and without hesitation bought one to compliment the BERK HFC's i purchased from them as well. Rob gave me an estimated date of arrival and was shipped within the time frame, THANK YOU!

So i got the big box

which contained this!

nicely packed!
which ended up on this!

Overall:
I have been searching for an exhaust for awhile, especially with BERK being out of supply, but honestly couldn't find one with the right tone. I heard the BERK CBE through the videos and that was my base comparison to what i wanted my exhaust to sound like. IM GLAD I WAITED, it makes all the right noises when you want it too, when your accelerating through the gears, stomping on the gas, or dropping a gear when your high in the RPMS, it sounds awesome! To top it off when you want it to be "normal" all you have to do is shift earlier and under 3500 RPM's and you'll be fine. There is a definite improvement in throttle response and HP. In my opinion while accelerating through traffic, the HP gained helps with the throttle response/delay that was so apparent before. If your looking for an exhaust, this is the one to get! THANKS BERK!
HATED1 is offline   Reply With Quote