View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Seriously,

Take some time apart... find another girl who likes to go dancing and when she asks you again to go dancing ask if you can bring a date... Honestly, if she likes her bf anything you say or do will make you look like an asss... if he fcuks up be ready for the phone call. There are so many women out there and you will have more fun living life then waiting for the girl to come around to you. You will stay depressed if you hang around. If it is meant to be she will see you for the great guy you are and when opportunity strikes you capitalize.
Have a GF that is not a problem, my x even went dancing when they were together. No biggie about the GF thing. I will just let him turn into a jerk himself. I do not miss her for dating but just a friendship.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote