Thread: Got it - haha!
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 02:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac
Default Got it - haha!

Finally my 20 year long dream has come true (ever since I saw the new 300ZX in '89 I had to have a new Z car). I picked up my brand spanking new Z car on Sunday. I have to admit I was pretty nervous picking it up sinced my 280ZX was stolen eight years ago and I haven't driven stick since then. I told my wife I'd need to drive around the back streets a while but I hadn't even gone around the block and through the parking lot before I told her all was well and we were headed back home with my new baby (this is probably the only time its OK to have a new baby that's blue... )

Anyhow its 6MT Prussian Blue with Sports and no Nav - exactly the car I wanted (other than the frost interior - that's another story though). I am totaly thrilled with the car. Work is torture - I long to get back into the car and drive aimlessly about. Hehe - my three kids were at my parents house last night and I ended up driving them home one at a time instead of picking them all up in the Jeep. Any excuse will do to go out and drive.
FricFrac is offline   Reply With Quote