View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
fuct
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 97' Ranger :)
fuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud offuct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDZRVIT View Post
I live on the east coast of the GWN. There is only one dealer who brings in Z's and that's less than what you count on one hand with a few fingers missing! No competition so the dealer has the attitude that if you want the car you pay his price or else travel out of province and make a deal there. Kinda hard to do if you have to trade a vehicle. However, I lucked out on the roadster as there was a Canada wide clearance sale on them and I got $10000 off MSRP. Best deal I ever got on a new car. In the big picture, us Canucks get raped on just about everything we buy. Our culture is too tolerant and polite to raise hell. It's easier just to pay the price. Wow! I envy our friends to the south when it comes to purchasing power.
grow some balls then and say no, ill pay this price!

jk you guys are alright with us, mostly.
fuct is offline   Reply With Quote