View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 10:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchang1988 View Post
I am considering getting this exhaust but the only thing holding me back are complaints about drone and annoying vibrations from the exhaust. For all you who experienced this exhaust, how bad is this? I already know this exhaust sounds amazing but I'm going to be using my Z as a daily driver so I dont want to regret getting it. Btw I want to get Stainless steel 18".
Drone is subjective and everyone will perceive it differently. We have 5 different CBE options for all different sound levels. Some are loud and some in my opinion are quiet. In addition I have sensitive ears so I am not deaf by any means. As far as a vibration you might feel a slight one during certain RPMS through the gas pedal. But very slight as long as the exhaust is installed correctly. The exhaust is very rigid once installed and nothing is close to the floor so unless it is rubbing on something you will be fine.

I have installed over 60 systems myself and never had an issue and I have no doubt that you will love it! Whichever options you decide to go with.

One last note, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote