View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 06:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
Last year I went shopping for a Z, I went to this dealer to check out a Z but it had 190 miles on it. I asked the salesman why there were so many miles already. He said to me, "Nissan engineers test drive every new Z. What the engineers do is drive the Z around Nissan parking lot and put in over 150 miles to make sure that every moving parts gel together before delivering it to the dealer."

Then I pointed my finger at another Z next to him and said, "Then why does that Z have only 9 miles on it?"

Then he said oh because Nissan engineers knew that car would pass quality inspection so they didn't need to drive around and test too much.

I walked away. -Nuff said.
Wow! Just wow.
Do you ever get the idea that some people lie so much, they don't even know when they're doing it?
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote