View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galant350z View Post
link to the old joke???
I would love to help you but I don't think it is available anymore, as the member is no longer on the forum and most of them were over a year to two years ago I believe. I can search though and see if I can find it. Basically, every time someone posted something about his Z, this member would post the same thing ................. that he had a "2004.5" 350, and that it was f"lawless", or "F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S". He was a nice guy, but a broken record, and after a while the guys started using those tag lines, "2004.5" and "flawless" when making jokes. We have a lot of fun here, and for the most part, IMO, never are malicious in intent. My explanation probably looses something in translation, and it doesn't sound too funny, but sometimes it was hilarious