View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galant350z View Post
thanks for the reminder, i rarely takes pictures of my Z since, I rarely drives it and is garaged throughout the year.

I figure the 2 pictures of the gauge with my user name best describe the condition, other than that, is the same car you see if you do a Google search
Honestly to a perspective buyer, that kind of attitude is going to make them clearly avoid your car. Who's to say the interior/dash panel looks fine, but its got a massive dent in the drivers side rear fender...

If you'll notice most other FS threads have multiple pics of the car, and highlight every minor defect so the buyer knows exactly what their $XX,XXX is going for. Not just merely based on the owners 'good word' that the car is in flawless pristine condition. How many times have people been burned by someone sending them something defective because they took their word?

Not trying to negate your credibility or anything... Just trying to point out that if you really want to move this car, you wanna make it look like the best car ever from the buyers perspective... i.e. lots of pics of everything...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote