View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

It's from the NISMO 370Z edition car which I am told is the same thing, not sure though. It did not lower my car at all. It's supposed to lower 15mm (.4") front and back. It seems that on some cars, like mine, it actually lifted the FRONT to 28" matching it with the rears. (OEM height is 27.75" front and 28" rear) Some others did not report that it did this, so I think it's a car tolerence thing. I also noticed when I removed this that the lower shock bracket with the three 14mm bolts can be moved around when loose so that might of been the issue. Not sure.

I would say that these are for someone that does not want to lower the car, but wants a stiff linear spring for street or track use. The car definately handled great.

Last edited by tjlazer; 10-28-2010 at 06:11 PM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote