View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imag View Post
I bought the kit and a knob, but I can't bring myself to put it in yet because of the potential transmission problems.

I'm not usually a wuss about warranty stuff, but when I hear about people needing 3-5 transmission replacements on a car, that gets me nervous enough to care about the warranty. I'm getting used to the stock shifting; although I'd love shorter, less rubbery throws, I'm not sure if it's worth the possibility of a $2K transmission cost.
If I have any issues I would just slap the original back in, if you do not destroy it trying to remove it I guess.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote