View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 08:34 AM   #35 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
If you park the base and the sports package model side by side and compare, you wont be asking this question.
Interesting. That's exactly what I did before I signed the papers on my base.

For myself, I just didn't care to spend 3k on sports. I didn't like the 19's (I know, probably the only person here to think that, but I think they look pretty horrible.), I liked the wingless look (well kinda) and I didn't care much for the brakes. I'm sure the brakes are much better, but I've never run into any sort of issue where my current brakes weren't sufficient. When I was on my test drive I turned SRM off half way through, so obviously that wasn't something I cared for.

Depending on who you ask about the sports package you'll hear a different opinion. To me, it wasn't worth the extra 3k solely because of how much I dislike the wheels. I'd rather take that money and put it towards wheels and coilovers personally.
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote