View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 PM   #24 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montez View Post
I agree, I think that the 07-08 350Z rims look better than the 18's on the 370. The subtle changes they did them made them look worse.
I love the 18's on the base model. I prefer their look to the sport package rims, I just wish they were lighter and wider. That's just me though.

If the wheels are a selling point, you can pretty easily get ~$700 for the base model rims, and pick up the sport rims for around a grand.

I would skip the Akebono's and go straight to a real set of brakes if you need them, personally. For a small amount more invested, you can snag yourself a nicer set of brakes.

The VLSD might be nice, if you want one, you can snag one for ~$400. I am debating throwing one on my car until I decide which LSD I want.

Especially since you're getting a good deal on the car-- the sport package becomes a cost of more than $3k, and it's definitely not worth it at that point.

Last edited by Red__Zed; 10-27-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote