Thread: Z owners age
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #75 (permalink)
Push370zzz
Track Member

Drives: cars
Push370zzz is on a distinguished road

I'm 20, full time student, and work full time for myself. Parents got me about whatever I wanted in HS, but after graduation told me to goto hell when I wanted the Z. Started my own business and bought her myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zdub View Post
Bought it when I was 18, dad cosigned for me, been making payments since. I'm 19 now. I work at a Honda, Yamaha, Polaris and Suzuki dealership as a parts manager and I have been here for a bit over three years now. Oh the Titan was half sponsored by daddy, he paid half and so did I, but the Z has been my credit builder as now I have refinanced and it is totally in my name. (Local bank with family friends in high places)

I don't drive my Z as much as I would like since I'm at work most of the time and going to college full time but hopefully next summer I will find some time to go put some road course miles on it since that was my whole intention with the car anyway.
Road course is the place to be with this car, gets expensive though. I went out my first time just for fun in mid september and have been 3 times since already....cannot get enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
When I was in college, I was barely able to make ends meet with the mafia tuition fees that I had to pay. I wonder where do those people get all teh $$$ from to finance tuition and a sports car
Hard work and a full-ride