View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #97 (permalink)
SeattleLion
Base Member

Drives: '13 Mustang GT Prem.
SeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond reputeSeattleLion has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is a little odd to talk about sports cars in terms of 0-60. It could be just the way times are changing. I certainly had no interest in drag race quarter miles when I went Z shopping. Of course I don't track the car. In my view the Z excels in:
  1. Plenty of power to accelerate in spirited driving.
  2. Wonderful handling at any speed I dare drive (so far that is 110mph)
  3. Easy and forgiving in evasive moves. An 18 wheeler didn't see me in the left lane and nearly ran me over. But the Z responded instantly to an 80mph hard left to the shoulder.
  4. Lots of fun to drive.
I wouldn't add any power bolt-on's. It's fine for me as is. I did add a backup cam, SS brake lines and DOT 5.1 fluid, and a very good radar detector.
SeattleLion is offline   Reply With Quote