View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 02:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute

TT are definitely heaters but what about SC? I'm assuming the heat generation issue would be a little less and perhaps a bit more manageable. The low end torque would take some getting used to but exits to the track out would be kind of fun.

I find myself standing on the gas going into the "short" straight at Pacific Raceways and would love to bump the speed up sooner rather than wait some distance for it. Of course how I set up on the corner (prior to) has a lot to do with how long it takes to wind things up.

This discussion is also relative to where one tracks their car. Some courses are better suited for big power, whereas others are pure and simple corner management. My 2 cents

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote