View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 01:18 PM   #95 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag350Z View Post
i meant performance wise
honestly if anyone could get a C6 Z06 in good condition for the price of a Z or Mustang, it seems to me like an obvious choice
the car weighs around 3100 lbs and has over 500HP
They are there for the taking. People just don't think about that kind of stuff. I know when I was in college, I had a ram-air Trans Am. Even teachers said snide things about "my expensive car" when I complained that books ran what they did. In truth, the girls with the civic's and base mustangs paid more for their ride than I did. Got the car in great shape for $12K. People thought I paid a lot more. I have found that most are not interested in, or even understand, how to "get a deal" and just take everything at face-value. My former roommate had a loaded out '04 C5. He hit the same steriotype. Car cost $24K--about what a used Accord a year or two old ran if it had any decent options.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote