View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #94 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonp View Post
Are you going to start a new Navtool 2009 thread?

I will commit.
i figured we could just keep it in one thread for continuity purposes, but i have the two separate lists going. now that i've got pricing for the '09 kit group buy that will probably work for people. i want to get feedback on the pricing. the sooner i can get 15 people the sooner i can get back to them, and then we can work out how to get these ordered. if necessary, i can serve as a middle man if necessary, but i'd honestly prefer not to, i dont really want to tow the line between vendor and member, since i'm not actually selling anything, i'd just be collecting money and paying it out to the company. anyways, so we need two more people to commmit for the '09 solution to get that group buy moving.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote