View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
DeLRo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z MB T/S 6MT
DeLRo is on a distinguished road
Default Feeler: 19" RAYS SPorT Rims and RE050 tires + 2nd set of rears

So I may be getting new rims soon and I thought I'd try and let these go locally or buyer pays shipping. I have a full set of sport rims with tires as well as a spare set of used rears that I bought as back ups since my rears were wearing faster than my fronts. I may keep the TPMS if I can use them with the new rims. Either way I will factor in the cost with or without.

I will get a few pics today of the rims and any defects as well as tread depth on the tires. I know at least two of the rims have a bit of curb rash, but nothing major. They still look great and I still get complements on them weekly.

The spare set of tires are also the stock Bridgstone RE050's and have approx 30-40% tread left.

Asking price is $1,200 with TPMS
$1,000 without TPMS

Extra set of rear tires asking $200

*Front right*

*Front Left*

*Rear right*

*Rear left*

This is a pic of the rear right, which is the one that has the most noticeable markings. The rim isn't bent or damaged beyond repair, just a scratch that is noticeable when looking up close. The other 3 rims are in even better condition with normal road wear that is hardly noticeable unless looking up close at eye level.

Last edited by DeLRo; 11-01-2010 at 06:04 PM.
DeLRo is offline   Reply With Quote