View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
Robert_Nash
Track Member

Drives: '14 Q60IPL/'14Armada
Robert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really niceRobert_Nash is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIZMOZ View Post
Guys, let's end it here. ZCON is a large event to put on and many do not know what it actually takes to run a ZCON. It is rough and hard as we ran the 2009 one. It took our lives away from us for a years time. Would I want to do it again? NO. But was it a learning experience? Yes!

We planned ahead on everything and made sure we had a secondary plan if anything failed. Luckily we never had to use that and we made it through smoothly.

For the man power it took to run ZCON 2010 with no one living where they actually had the convention and everyone who ran it lived out of state, that was a great job being able to pull it off! Chris Karl is a good guy and will get the stuff taken care of, even if it takes a several months after the event.

So my suggestion to all is be patient. And please don't mouth off about a event that you have never run yourself. Like they always say, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
This thread and especially, this latest series of posts is not about what did and did not happen at the event - this is about what hasn't happened after the event and the best way to "end it" is for ZCCA to do what should have been done months ago.

Maybe waiting weeks or months or longer for judging sheets and results and trophies is just the normal way ZCCA does things??? If so; that's really, really sad (and even more sad if people just accept that as normal).

Last edited by Robert_Nash; 10-26-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Robert_Nash is offline   Reply With Quote