View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #2175 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
No one knows my dyno results but me and one other person at Baker Tuning. I will not post my results until we are able to get back to 8PSI because that is what people want.
No sir. What the people want is for you to post your results that you have now. Multiple people have requested this of you. I have not seen anyone post here or in the GTM thread saying that we don't want to see your current results. When you say that "that is what the people want", I can only assume that you mean the people that work at GTM don't want you to post your results until it produces numbers that they are happy with.

We all understand this is a work in progress. I've posted 5 sets of dyno results for my car and I report back to the forum users what the changes did, how the car worked and what the problems were. If you read this thread back to July 11 or so I bashed Stillen when I first got my car back for multiple tuning problems. They fixed them, then I posted new results and new driving impressions.

Stop protecting GTM. Just post the data.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote