View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:23 PM   #2174 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Wow, really?
Because I have not been on both sides here at all? Geez, you are blinded by stupidity and assumptions. I am really tired of this BS that is spotted in both threads...

...You want to attack me go ahead, but be very careful before you make a reply and re-read your own post even and as it is filled with some wrong information...

....but maybe you should take look into staying neutral or not replying on topics like this.
What stupidity and assuptions are you claiming that Chris is blinded by? He seems to be very neutral and as a vendor (and business man) it's in his vested interest to have good relationships with both companies. I've actually been surprised by some of his criticisms of Stillen because he didn't pull any punches. For you to bash Chris because he is now praising Stillen for adressing the issues that he previously complained about is unreasonable.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote