View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #2157 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Wow, really?
Because I have not been on both sides here at all? Geez, you are blinded by stupidity and assumptions. I am really tired of this BS that is spotted in both threads. I could careless who has a better unit or who 'wins or loses' in this imaginary game on the internet. I picked the company because of what I wanted, but when people go around spouting wrong information, it is the reason I use the icon for facepalm.

You might want to go look at my posts again, I am by far the most neutral in any of these threads even with the ownership of a GTM unit. I really do hope Stillen pulls this through, competition is better all around and only one option can create even more problems (companies get lazy, ignore customers, etc.).

You want to attack me go ahead, but be very careful before you make a reply and re-read your own post even and as it is filled with some wrong information. Also, as a vendor I respect what you bring to this community, but maybe you should take look into staying neutral or not replying on topics like this.

Here I will help you out:
I will keep calm here, but what did I say was wrong? That GTM DOESNT HAVE A PIPE that needs to be modified, or that STILLEN DOESNT have an issue with their tune?

I am sorry, maybe you should go back and read what is going on on the forums.
Chris_1 is offline   Reply With Quote