View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:16 AM   #2156 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
Dreamer, I would understand you giving a comment like that, being the GTM fan boy you are. I have seen your posts, at least I respect both companies. You just are one that has been sucked into all the rave, so its fine.

You are entitled to your opinion, but do not give a comment to me like that.
Wow, really?
Because I have not been on both sides here at all? Geez, you are blinded by stupidity and assumptions. I am really tired of this BS that is spotted in both threads. I could careless who has a better unit or who 'wins or loses' in this imaginary game on the internet. I picked the company because of what I wanted, but when people go around spouting wrong information, it is the reason I use the icon for facepalm.

You might want to go look at my posts again, I am by far the most neutral in any of these threads even with the ownership of a GTM unit. I really do hope Stillen pulls this through, competition is better all around and only one option can create even more problems (companies get lazy, ignore customers, etc.).

You want to attack me go ahead, but be very careful before you make a reply and re-read your own post even and as it is filled with some wrong information. Also, as a vendor I respect what you bring to this community, but maybe you should take look into staying neutral or not replying on topics like this.

Here I will help you out:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@WheelsDirectOnline.com View Post
Another person with no problems on his s/c, people need to STOP protecting GTM so much. I mean it is clear, that the problems werent design flawed, apparently like the GTM pipe as some are saying, its the tune.

I dont know, I think both companies are great, but as a vendor and a sales guy in general, Stillen is doing the best they can. People keep knocking it, but like most have said, GTM isnt really out their producing numbers they claim. Their is no perfect kit yet, though Stillen seems to be coming out ahead on this one now that issues have been addressed.

Good to see Stillen posting again, I personally am glad to see you guys back throwing in the comments here and there.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote