Thread: Considering a Z
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #48 (permalink)
TheWeatherman
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370Z 6MTw/Sport
TheWeatherman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxima09 View Post
yeah I'm also considering 09 Jeep SRT8, I love the power/SUV thing
Oh God! My brother has a Grand SRT-8. Holy cow. That thing is an absolute monster. It's actually built really well, and he has not had any problems with his. Oh, I guess his Brembo brakes make some noise, but I think he solved that with new, cheaper pads. It's also not good on gas, but it's really comfy, roomy, built well, and has a great stereo.

He laughs at me in my Z as he goes FLYING past me. I can't believe that truck, if that's what you want to call it. He is considering the new one, if it ever comes out. Remember that Max. There's a new Grand Cherokee coming out on the Mercedes M chassis... but more goodies. Jeep is the only good thing going for Chrysler. (He also just bought a '09 Wrangler, and I have to say, I really like that thing too! With it's soft top, it's actually way quiter than our Z's!) Just my opinion. Check out the SRT too. I really like that truck.
The Infiniti FX50, is not quite as fast, but it's way more expensive. I have an '09 FX35, and love it, but it's not a beast like that SRT. Way more luxurious and better on gas. By the way, I really don't think the ol' SRT-8 is much of a rollover car. It's pretty squatty.
TheWeatherman is offline   Reply With Quote