View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 02:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah there wont be any awesome gear whine with the rotrex, and as for comments about a stillen blower blowing a seal on track it's a vortech head-unit, stillen doesn't make it they buy it with a custom label riveted to it, and the vortech head-unit is usually very simple and reliable. on the same coin i remember when rotrex units first came out and HKS used them for their 350z supercharger kit due to the "awesomeness" of the variable ratio steel roller friction drive, and they had nothing but problems with them. The superchargers themselves should be marked for or against the manufacturer of the head unit not the company making the kit. Personally i hate all variable displacement superchargers so i could really care less about either one. The M90 is a beast up to about 350hp after that its adiabatic efficiency shoots through the floor and you better have the worlds most awesome intercooler and an amazing exit port job.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote