View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Mainly I just wanted to get the info out there because on the other forums they either don't have it or don't take the time to post it.

Get what you feel good about. On a side I know we all have pretty new cars but cleaning the MAF was a popular thing on the E46 M3 forum. When guys went to upgrade their intake on a car that was a few years old they would clean it with this:

CRC Mass Air Flow Cleaner

Some people reported noticing a difference. Might be a good thing to do annually? You can get it at most auto stores. Just thought I'd throw that out there since you mentioned some concerns with oil type filters.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote