View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #39 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

11s are already around....

I will say this: It does not matter how much slower the stang is in the corners - after 2 straights the Z will be behind. With that said - would i trade my Z for a stang? Hell no - would I get a stang along with the Z? Of course I would if I had the spare cash. For what it is the new GT is an amazing bargain. Remember speed without finesse is just speed... and is not driving

Driving happens when you and the car work together to fight the road and what it might throw at you. Worrying about how fast you are compared to the next guy lining up near you at the light is all well and good - but that gets old real fast. Controlling your rear end out of a tight corner - will always feel like a million dollars in a real drivers car.
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote