Thread: Brock Lesnar
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
undertaker @ lesner "wanna do it" hahaha priceless

im a huge undertaker fan i can remember seeing him on my 14th Bday and getting this foam tombstone....

i was so intrigued by this i did some research and read up on a few wrestling sites and blogs... according to them:

it seems that the "wanna do it"... wasnt like you want to fight right now... it was a taunt to take WWE up on a rumored offer to headline against him at next years wrestlemania....

turns out they do have real life beef over brock choosing to quit the WWE for the NFL right as he was supposed to go and do a bunch of house shows(non televised events for non wrestling fans) against the undertaker in order to build up takers character in an upcoming fued....

so yeah looks like WWE wants to offer brock a **** load of $ for 1 more match against undertaker which could be takers retirement match

but yeah im sure brock didnt appreciate the timing of the proposal with his face split half open and doing to walk of shame back to the locker room

Last edited by MC; 10-25-2010 at 04:39 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote