View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
bclarke22
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6MT Touring
bclarke22 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bclarke22

DIGItonium, As a matter of fact I did. The car would hesitate (for probably less than a second) if I hit the gas to accelerate quickly, I'd almost call it a sputter. I've been reading several threads regarding the high oil temp issue - and kind of attributed the lack of power/hesitation to that issue. My oil temperature seems to hover (with normal driving) in the 230 range. I do feel as though that sputtering/hesitation feeling is gone after this most recent visit. I'm not sure if the electronic device replacement (IPDM) solved that issue? But -- it does "seem" a little peppier than before. the mechanic that worked on my car said Nissan Corporate told him to change the IPDM part -- he said he wouldn't have known to replace it. I've been doing a little Google'ing about that part. It seems as though it's a known issue with other Nissan vehicles (mostly the truck & SUV line-up). I also noticed that AK370 posted a TSB about that part also -- if you do a search you'll find his post. You having some issues?

-Bob
bclarke22 is offline   Reply With Quote