Thread: Gas Pedal Delay
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #350 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
Digi: Just get that Turbo you want and problem fixed
That's true, boost building up around 2.5K and beyond pretty much offsets that issue. How's the oil cooler treating you?

All, I just got a call back from my service department. The lead tech called Nissan Tech-Line, and the reason for "power cutting" is due to oil temperature. Suggestion to remedy this issue? Nissan offers an accessory oil cooler. They also suggest using the magical ester oil to further remedy the issue. I'm not surprised by any of this information, but I am relieved that it is nothing serious like VVEL actuator failure, sensor failure, etc.

There you have it guys, one of our primary suspicions since the beginning was: OIL TEMPERATURE.