View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiontrader View Post
Center console - no tray ('10 model), so it just slides around, especially in hard corners.

They could have put a few slots in the flat area on the forward part of the center console, I figure. Another "really?" design quibble.

Coming to think of it, do any Nissans have dedicated coin slots/trenches like they do in most American cars?
i know right! i occasionally have to go to downtown and pay those damn meters and yesterday i realized there's no place anywhere to put some coins! i hate carrying change. since i have a nismo (no heated seats) it would have been nice if they put those 3 empty "buttons" to use and given us a coin holder of some sort.
chops is offline   Reply With Quote