View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Wronka
Base Member

Drives: 11 Nissan 370z
Wronka is on a distinguished road
Default lighting questions

So I recently bought a new 2011 370z base model. One of the first things I want to do to the car is change out every basic bulb. Such as the front/back turn signal lamps, front park lights, rear backup light, the license plate lights, and the three interior lights(2 above and 1 in the trunk) as well as the shade mirror lights all to LED. The only problem I am having is that when trying to swap out the main stock headlight bulbs to 8000k bulbs I took off the fender cover and got all the way to the bulb but could not get it out due to 2 scews holding it in. Therefore I feel that I am going to have to take the wheels off in order to change all of the bulbs in the front headlight. Does this sound right? Since I want to do all of these bulb swap outs I wanted to do them all at the same time. Therefore, I wanted to know if it is possible before I take my car apart if I can change out the tiny front side marker lamps in the headlights as well as the blinking Z side turn signal lamps. These 2 lights are the only ones in question because I am having a hard time trying to access the bulbs to each.
Wronka is offline   Reply With Quote