View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
TopHatter
Base Member

Drives: 06 Mitsu Eclipse
TopHatter is on a distinguished road
Default Brand new 2009 Z still at the dealership

I just test drove a 2009 370Z at Sutherlin Nissan in Fort Myers Florida a couple days ago. The salesman said they were desperate to sell it, as they were paying taxes on it.

As much as I would've liked to have stepped inside and talk some numbers, I was not and am not ready to buy and will not be for another year, maybe 2.

The test drive was nice and I finally got to feel what it's like to drive one of these beautiful automobiles...although I had a few doubts here and there.

First, if the dealership has had this car for more than a year (or so), I can only imagine how many people have taken it out and beaten on it. The trip said 600+ miles, if I was reading it correctly and at the time I didnt know how to switch to the odo (I do now, gotta love that owner's manual link!). So I might have been looking at the odo. Doesn't matter, because I'll be damned if I'm going to buy a brand new car with that many miles on it.

On the other hand...what do you folks think the dealership would let that car go for?
TopHatter is offline   Reply With Quote