View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 10:55 AM   #81 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, most of you would have ran from mine. I had over 300 miles on it. Mine was brought in for another guy who ended up not going through with the deal. It was also test driven by a lot of folks who had no intention on buying the car. I haven't noticed any problems, and I put that many miles on a car in about 4 days.

Most of the guys that DX cars for dealers are retirees. They are not 17 year old kids. Dealerships aren't going to pay for that kind of insurance. I used to own a detail shop when I was 19, and I couldn't get contracts with car dealers because of my age and insurance.
fly yellow is offline   Reply With Quote