View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #80 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

From the GTM video, the SC can be heard. Unfortunately it is nothing like the Eaton roots type units on previous Z SC kits out there. I kinda like the fact that it is more quiet to prevent some unwanted attention by those folks that are looking to mess with us (both ricers and police).

Are there any Stage 2 kits out there installed? That is the one that I am really looking forward to seeing/purchasing. I would also like to hear some info on the LTH compatibility "issue", as I will be obtaining my headers in the very near future and want to know what my timeline/budget will entail..............
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL

Last edited by roplusbee; 10-24-2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added some questions
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote