View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 09:17 AM   #50 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
Greedy bastard......

I am almost satisfied with the handling of the Z. I have coilovers on now, but will be getting sways within the next year. I am coming from an RX8 with MS suspension, so while the Z is impressive in the handling department, it still cannot compare to the RX8 and never will.

However, I am VERY impressed and satisfied with the speed of the Z, and I only have K&N drop in's and a Amuse front pipe and R1. I am sure I will be in bliss when I get my Motordyne M370 on, and tuned.

The Z is not the fastest car for the money on the block, but is a PERFECT blend between the handling prowess of a 'tuned' RX8 and the new 5.0 Stang. In fact, a tuned Z reminds me more of a 'lesser' Vette.
Without highjacking this thread, have you already discussed benefit of coilovers? I tried to search Endgame posts. I am no expert with computers, and "invalid" repeatedly came back. You and Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear, rave about RX8 handling, so it must be true. Have you already, or can you please, elaborate on coilovers benefit and difference between 370 and RX8.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote