Thread: theDreamer's Z
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 09:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back from my trip and a few things were waiting for me.
Got in:
~Stillen license plate bracket
~Floormats
~Sun shade

Also, by the looks of it I should be ordering the B&M short shifter this week which should give me some weekend fun. No pictures yet as my camera battery is dead from my trip, plus I need to wash & clean the car.

One week old car cover review:
~The car cover was on my car all week while I was gone, it rained last night so I got a chance to see how it did against the rain. Water still leaks through a bit so it will not stay 100% dry, a little sad here but not a huge loss. No dirt, bird poo, or anything got underneath the cover which was the main purpose of it. Glad to come home and see the only dirt on the car was what was there when I left plus some water that seeps through from the rain.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote