View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 04:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticreaver View Post
i dunno know about the dawn part, but i guess if you aren't using it for every wash, it's okay like once in a while. personally, i'd just wash the car, clay it, polish, and wax.

i prefer less steps the better. because the more steps you have, the more chance you will have to scratch the paint or clear coat.
I thought about this to, i wondered how many scratches may i be adding with all this touching of the car. Then i realized every thing is bombarded at the car at 65mph am i really going to be this picky about it?

It all comes down to, do you want your car to shine like its made of glass, if your freaky about it and want depth that you cant normaly obtain then this is the way.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote