View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #29 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben721364 View Post
Yesterday I "joined" this forum. I did so because I am thinking that a 370Z might be the car that I want to try next and because I have an equally desirable car that someone here might like to trade for.

I found no "trade" sub-forum and decided to post an exploratory note in the "for sale" section. Wow! That was a mistake, as witnessed by the responses! I have participated in several forums and prior to this not found one with such a restrictive policy. I know. I know. Another mistake on my part was to assume the rules here were essentially the same. I guess that I will go elsewhere to gauge interest in trading a 370Z Touring coupe for a nicely accessorized red 2008 Mercedes Benz SLK retractable HT with 7-speed automatic transmission. In the interest of saving forum band width, I will supply pictures, etc. to anyone who might be interested.

Best wishes to y'all.
Yippee-ki-yay, ************.

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.