View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 01:56 PM   #29 (permalink)
RiCharlie
Track Member

Drives: 370 Touring Spt A/t
RiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really nice
Default Noise

Well I was going to post some pics of my own but after seeing these I am too embarrassed!! Great shots!! I went out shooting the other day but the foliage has passed and so got basically the car but nothing around it to create the surrounding atmosphere.

Regarding a comment about noise..you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spd View Post
Canon T2i

Yeah, I made the mistake of not setting the camera to RAW and photobucket ruins quality too, double whammy plus the aperture mode set the iso too high.

I could be wrong but as far as I know you would have to use JPEG compression at some point to send the files over the net and I dont think any website would care to host any other kind of files other than JPEGs and so that would cancel any advantage you might have had originally shooting in RAW. Maybe the webmaster here could enlighten us on this?

However, its easy to get rid of most JPEG compression noise with a number of programs including Noise Ninja. But I bet 99 out of 100 viewers would not notice it.
Again, great work! Maybe these will be on the cover of the next Nissan brochure!
RiCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote