View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

In the infinity's I have had a lot of people complain about this happening and they end up changing the head unit. Some replace with a new one but that one fails as well.

If you see the one in my install thread his was the same way. Bose unit stopped backlight he could not see anything, he replaced with a new one but did it again. Ended up putting a new aftermarket head unit in. Not say that is what you want to do I am just saying there is that, sub rattling, cds not ejecting, speaker and sub amps failing and other things that go wrong with the bose systems.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 10-23-2010 at 01:32 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote