View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 02:48 AM   #12 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny3.7 View Post
Hey everyone bringing this back from the dead to inform everyone that this seller did not describe the flaws in the "diffuser". He stated in email's and in this thread that it was in excellent shape etc. well here are pics to prove him wrong. there are several little cracks, (not due to shipping although the packaging and box job was not that great either) resin drips, and smudges (kinda hard to see in pics) all over this thing. When I pointed this out i requested a full refund which he quickly obliged to. I actually ended up keeping it sending back a lower counter offer that he accepted and that i felt was acceptable. So in short he was not honest in the description, and future buyers should beware.

ouch bro....