View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninous26 View Post
the worst feeling in the world is once that pavement straightens out I get creamed by the other car.
difference of opinion. It doesn't bother me in the least. It would if I were on a track or at a drag strip. But driving on a road with a 65mph speed limit, I don't let it bother me. I bought the car for the twisties, and that's where I feel it's insanely fun. When I drive it to work on the highway, Priuses blow my doors off at 90mph. Who cares? It's his wreck/ticket/whatever. He's not gonna pay for my traffic ticket.

Edit: plus, there will always be someone faster out there. You might think you're the bee's knees in your Z, and then a GT-R shows up and makes you look like you're standing still in a straight line. Or you'll have the hype GT-R, and then two years later the new one comes out with more power. I don't live my automotive life by anyone's measuring stick, just what makes me happy.

Last edited by shadoquad; 10-22-2010 at 04:05 PM.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote