View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #76 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
could what you are describing, (after things get hot) be heat loss? I dont know if that would affect throttle response or not but I do know it robs you of hp and the ECU changes settings to try and compensate.
I'm not sure. It's just everyday driving, and it doesn't involve hard driving. I drive home from work, and when I get close to home it feels like there's no power at times. Like if I accelerate in 2nd with moderate throttle and let it rev up past 4k, I can feel the engine holding back and not accelerating as hard. If I progressively press the pedal down to the floor it doesn't lunge forward and push me back to the seat.

It'll be nice for someone who has a similar experience can test to see if SB actually does anything after a long day of driving.