View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 12:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

I've been beta testing their Gauge Tuner device for a few weeks.. I originally applied to be a beta tester like last year when I first got my Z and finally got notification about 2 months ago.

It's a cool little device. It can monitor all types of things, MAF, A/F, Timing, Load, Intake Temps, RPM, Throttle Position etc.. It can change the throttle sensitivity which seems to get rid of some of the drive-by-wire lag. The monitor lets you watch 4 things at once.

Also has a built-in tune for Stock, Economy, Performance etc.. On the performance setting, it does seem like the car pulls a little harder in each gear. Not exactly sure what it is doing though.

It can also read Diag Codes and has this driving coach thing that lets you watch fuel economy, don't care too much about that though lol.

I know they haven't released this thing to the public yet for our cars.. I'd encourage some other people to sign up for the beta test..